2005 Mar 10 10:06

Re: [vox-tech] (Moved from [vox]) Errors in software compilation

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 05:58:40PM -0800, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> Where's your `./configure` step???

In Dylan's original post, he said the configure step worked fine,
but that IS a good question.

Dylan, can you start fresh and cut-n-paste the initial configure and
make steps into an email here?

Also, is this app downloadable from anywhere?  (I don't remember if you
had mentioned an URL in any prev posts)

Thx