2005 Mar 08 10:06

Re: [vox-tech] Cygwin's Identity Crisis

And behold, Bill Kendrick flailed at a keyboard and did expound:
> On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 09:25:25AM -0800, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
>>
>> D'oh!  Sorry about that.  The remote system is Solaris 9.
>
> <surly mechanic> well there's yer problem, right there! </surly>

Oh, I agree.  After 18 months working on Solaris, I still haven't learned
to love it.  Or even like it very much.  Or at all.  Fortunately, we'll be
transitioning to Linux over the next year.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)