2005 Mar 07 00:43

Re: [vox-tech] When RAM goes bad...

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
What a horror story!  If it IS the mother board, maybe I'll get myself that
dual Opteron I've been thinking about for the past year or so.

(useless but possibly entertaining attempt at humor)
I can tell from here the mother board is bad and you'll need the dual Opteron. Come to think of it, the video board and the monitor are looking a little weak too:-)