January 6: Social gathering
2005 Mar 09 07:18

[vox-tech] DE flame war.

I was thinking of installing a DE on one of my computers.  Don't really know
much about them.  Never really payed much attention.  I've always used twm
or Enlightenment when I wanted eye-candy.

I plan on installing KDE on a test basis to see how I like it unless there
are any issues why I should install Gnome instead.

Any compelling reason to use Gnome instead of KDE?

I definitely don't want to run a display manager, and I'd like to keep
Enlightenment as a wm.  I assume KDE can handle that....

Pete