2005 Mar 04 10:53

Re: [vox-tech] Changing Debian Screen Resolution

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 08:42:31AM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > What's more xandr has an asterisk indicating that my resolution is set at
> > 800x600.
>
> I'm not familiar with xandr.

It's actually xrandr (like Rest & Relaxation, except the R&R here is
Rotation and Resolution... or vice-versa)

KDE's got a systray applet to do R&R stuff, too.  We've finally caught up to
Mac OS 7.5! ;^)  (And we're still ahead of Windows... heh heh)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com         "I'm anticipating an all-out tactical
http://newbreedsoftware.com/      dog-fight, followed by a light dinner."