2005 Mar 03 17:33

[vox-tech] Changing Debian Screen Resolution

[vox-tech] Changing Debian Screen Resolution

My Debian screen resolution defaults to a bothersome 800x600.  I'm trying to
get it to 1024x768.

If I use "xf86cfg" and choose 1024x768 nothing changes.

If I type "xrandr -s 1024x768" then the resolution changes for the current
session only.  When I reboot I go back to 800x600.

So, can anybody tell me how to make the 1024x768 screen resolution permanent?

Thank you.

Bob

P.S.  Am I the only Debian hating Debian user in the world?