2005 Mar 02 15:35

RE: [vox-tech] Another Round of eth0 Problemas

RE: [vox-tech] Another Round of eth0 Problemas

Thanks for the correction Rick.

My Bad.  A big typo on my part.  'insmod 3c59x' produced a 'No such device'
error.  The card says Etherlink III on it and I took it to be a 3com, but
dmesg lists the device as 'ADMtek Comet rev 17'.  The driver is apparently
'tulip' and was loaded dynamically.  Nonetheless, I'm still having the same
problems.