2005 Mar 01 09:11

[vox-tech] inkscape (was: another PS2PDF question [solved])

[vox-tech] inkscape (was: another PS2PDF question [solved])

På tisdag, 01 mars 2005, skrev Dylan Beaudette:
[...]
> > How does inkscape compare to xfig?
>
> Well, it is a little easier on the eyes (similar to illustrator), but some
> features are still a little bit lacking... On Debian Testing it gets updated
> fairly often, and with each release gets better and better.

In addition, Inkscape has

- path division, intersection, union, and difference operations (these are
  similar to the "pathfinder" operations in A. Illustrator)
- transparency
- gradients
- layers
- a good selection of keybindings for common actions

Its native format is a subset of SVG.

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13