2005 Feb 23 13:19

Re: [vox-tech] Firefox question (long shot)

Re: [vox-tech] Firefox question (long shot)

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 10:12 pm, Foo Lim flailed at a keyboard and
produced this:

> Whoops..  Sorry.  I didn't read all the messages before replying..  =/

Heh.  Like I said, I found the compiled .swf file lurking in the /tmp
directory.  I chmod'ed it to 755, chowned it, and uploaded it to my personal
website.  So all is good.  :-D

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford (mailto: rscrawford@mossroot.com)