2005 Feb 22 16:45

Re: [vox-tech] JPGs and the GIMP

On Monday 21 February 2005 10:11 pm, Bill Kendrick flailed at a keyboard and
produced this:

> You didn't happen to upload it as ASCII, did you? :)

Oh, fer cryin' out loud.  That's exactly what I did.  Sheesh.

The picture's up and looks nice.  Not the best I've taken, but lookin' good.
The niftiest part of this picture is that I took it with the digital camera
on my Sony Clie NX80, which I was able to mount to my FC3 computer as an
external USB storage device so that I could transfer the picture directly
from the memory stick to my computer.

http://www.stonegoose.com/catseyeview/archives/2005_02_21.html

--
Slainte,