2005 Feb 14 11:01

[vox-tech] ps2pdf problems

Hi everyone,

ps2pdf normally produces nice PDF files from an EPS document... however, some
of the time it produces a PDF that is on its side, or partially off the
printable area... but the results seem to vary based on the pdf viewer that i
am using.

here is a quick sample:
EPS image:
http://169.237.35.250/~dylan/temp/landslide-eps.png

result from ps2pdf (and viewed in xpdf):
http://169.237.35.250/~dylan/temp/landslide-pdf.png

is there some way to form ps2pdf to produce a portrait PDF?

thanks in advance,

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis