January 6: Social gathering
2005 Feb 03 10:15

Re: [vox-tech] multi-language internet-cafe-style linux box

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 08:43:35AM -0800, Dave Margolis wrote:
> Hopefully it does.  Ideally, I'll be able to figure out the kde dcop
> hook for those language options (thx to bill for that idea).  I'm
> planning on spending some time in #kde-user on freenode tonight...see if
> I can find any dcop hackers!

Plain "#kde" is a good (and more active) channel, too.  It recently switched
from dev-focus to user-focus.  (I think "#kde-dev" or "-devel" is the main
developer channel.  That could help, too!)

The KDE Kisok mailing list might be a good place to ask, too...