2005 Feb 09 15:37

Re: [vox-tech] a firefox question

These have been some interesting discussions about FireFox. One thing Pete originally complained about that hasn't been discussed is the opening of new windows when you would rather they would go to another tab. This often frustrates me as well. From what I can tell, this occurs when some java happy web designer wraps a link with javascript to open a new window. Left-clicking on these links opens the content in a new window, as expected. Middle-clicking on the link opens a blank tab with the javascript in the location bar. Since java code is not a valid location, nothing opens. I hope this gets fixed in future versions.

Jonathan