January 6: Social gathering
2005 Feb 03 10:14

Re: [vox-tech] multi-language internet-cafe-style linux box

Re: [vox-tech] multi-language internet-cafe-style linux box

Ken Bloom wrote:
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:09:06 -0800
Dave Margolis <margolisdm@earthlink.net> wrote:

Because of the way in which environment variables propagate, you'll
probably need to completely log out and then log in again using the new
language. (Unless KDE has some kind of wierd DCOP way to change
languages on the fly.
Hopefully it does.  Ideally, I'll be able to figure out the kde dcop
hook for those language options (thx to bill for that idea).  I'm
planning on spending some time in #kde-user on freenode tonight...see if
I can find any dcop hackers!

--Ken Bloom