2005 Jan 21 19:10

Re: [vox-tech] Plextor PX-712A not working...

Re: [vox-tech] Plextor PX-712A not working...

Dylan, did this ever get resolved?

One course of action is to boot KNOPPIX where you know everything works, get
the list of modules that are loaded, boot back to your other system and
manually modprobe them.

Pete