2005 Jan 05 11:08

Re: [vox-tech] Installing subversion from sid into a sarge box

Re: [vox-tech] Installing subversion from sid into a sarge box

However, I'm always surprised at people saying they want to be on the
testing track prior to release, but not afterwards.  Why is that track
desirable today, but not after sarge's relese?
I just want the newer stuff, Perl primarily. And since sarge is almost "stable" seems to be the right dist for me. I'll continue on sarge for a while (couple of years, I figure) once it goes stable

Jay