2005 Jan 05 13:52

Re: [vox-tech] Installing subversion from sid into a sarge box

Re: [vox-tech] Installing subversion from sid into a sarge box

I'm just a monkey with a wrench here, but I created a file called
/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/60defaultrelease with contents set to the line you
quoted above this summer, and my system is still working.
Does the numbering matter? that is, does the 60 in 60defaultrelease mean anything?

I can't find any doc on it

Thanks
Jay