Re: [vox-tech] Kernel Panic Dissipated

> 5. If you already have another working kernel, it's safe to do.

This is so, so important.  I've seen vast numbers of new users naively
remove a reference to a working kernel, to try out a new one, find to
their horror that they've rendered their systems unbootable, panic,
_reinstall the entire distro_, and swear off ever touching their kernels
or bootloaders again.

Which is very unfortunate, as it draws the wrong lesson -- just as with
Mark Twain's anecdote of a cat who, after sitting on a hot stove will
never sit on a hot stove again... but not on a cold one, either.