Re: [vox-tech] PHP/MySQL very slow

I can think of a couple of places where the computer's IP address is used in the PHP<->MySQL linkage.

Second.. in the MySQL permissions. If, for some reason the permissions are configured in terms of "user@<IP>", then the change in IP would cause them to no longer be found.. and it would fall back on default permissions. Again.. I would expect changes in behavior rather than just slowness.

-- Mitch