Re: [vox-tech] Can a User Write To Windows Partition?

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 10:54:50PM -0800, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> It seems to me that I remember being able to use Open Office in Linux to write
> to Windows files.  But maybe it's my memory that is failing.  Does anybody
> know if it is possible for a mere user to write to Windows files, and if so
> what FSTAB entry will enable this?

A quick Google search came up with something that looks of use:

  "Share Partitions Between Linux and Windows HOWTO"
  http://www.geocities.com/epark/linux/partition-share-HOWTO.html

I hope that helps!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                               Have I been helpful?