2004 Nov 27 12:24

[vox-tech] Perl's GetOpt package - Short and long arguments

[vox-tech] Perl's GetOpt package - Short and long arguments

I want to implement long args (--argument) and short args (-a) in my
program that analyzes data generated from the PDE solver I wrote.

Can Perl's GetOpt::Std and GetOpt::Long co-exist peacefully?

Pete