2004 Nov 18 16:54

[vox-tech] Re: vox-tech Digest, Vol 6, Issue 18

[vox-tech] Re: vox-tech Digest, Vol 6, Issue 18

Dylan: William and I have had very good luck with all sorts of hardware from:

http://www.pcsurplusonline.com/

The prices are good and on the SOLE occasion that we received a crippled hard drive, they overnighted us a replacement without waiting for us to return the original one. We've used their HW for both Whinedows and Linux operating systems.

> My question to the list is: Does anyone know where one can get a hold of
> some decent pentium III class hardware that I can use to put together a
> working machine. Ideally a mini Shuttle-type system would be ideal, but
> they seem to price out at about $400 minimum.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> thanks,
>
> Dylan

Will the next terrorist weapon target the ethnic code in your genes?
Read <http://www.slatewiper.com/>Slatewiper, (http://www.slatewiper.com/) to find out.

Lewis Perdue, 462 W. Napa St., Suite 201, Sonoma, CA 95476,
Phone: 707-939-6655, fax: 707-940-4146
Email: lperdue@ideaworx.com
Author Web Site: http://www.lewisperdue.com
Professional Web Site: http://www.ideaworx.com