2004 Nov 15 11:00

[vox-tech] mutt fcc attachments

Hello,

To avoid bloating my outbox with MIME copies of attached files, I've got
"set fcc_attach=no" in my .muttrc.  However, I would still like to keep
track of what files were sent with what messages.  Is there a hook or
other mechanism I can use to simply append the filenames to the fcc'ed
messages?  No luck finding anything like this so far.

-David