January 6: Social gathering
2004 Nov 12 22:37

Re: [vox-tech] Slackware 10 Printing

On Thursday 11 November 2004 21:59, Mark K. Kim wrote:

Where do I enter the parallel:/dev/lp0?
when I enter that string in the localhost:631 apsfilter gui,
I get a   {client-error-not-possible}  error.

yes, it is connected to the parallel port.

yes, I am using hpijs.

SuSE 8.1 correctly autdetected it as HP LaserJet 4L and set
it up as parallel on /dev/lp0 (using lpr not CUPS)