2004 Nov 11 22:33

[vox-tech] Slackware 10 Printing

OK, I give up.  I have been trying to set up my Slackware 10
box to print on my old HP 4L for over a month with no
success.

I got my wheel mouse to work, sound was another challenge,
and getting 1024 x 768 took a while.  But I am completely
baffled with CUPS.  I moved from SUSE which had YAST to
handle many of the arcane sytax/usage problems that are
probaby the root of my problem.

The http://localhost:631/admin command to get to the gui
apsfilter app is great BUT, what device url should I use
for a workstation box?

bill wells