2004 Nov 03 10:50

Re: [vox-tech] screen question

on Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 09:07:21AM -0800, Ken Bloom (kabloom@ucdavis.edu) wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:53:30 -0500
> p@dirac.org (Peter Jay Salzman) wrote:

['screen' reattaching not working]

> See if you can work around the problem by using
> $ screen -d -R
> (both parameters at the same time)

An alternative Rx is, erm, '-rx'.  That's "reattach, share".

I often do this to attach (temporarially) to screen sessions I'm running
from another box.  Which I typically to for various reasons, even when
I'm _not_ remotely attaching to a system.

Peace.

    They was takin' plaster tire tracks, footprints, dog-smellin' prints.
    - A. Guthrie