2004 Oct 22 13:45

[vox-tech] submitting a kernel patch

So I've got a really dead simple kernel patch that adds the device ID
for my ATEN UC-110T USB ethernet dongle[1] to the pegasus driver, so
that the driver will cause the adapter to work. To whom do I submit the
patch? And how rigorously do I need to test it? I've already verified
that I can ssh files across it and browse the web on it.

(Patch attached - it's really trivial)

--Ken Bloom

[1] So I can do ethernet with my new old laptop. Thanks Eirik!