2004 Oct 07 00:05

Re: [vox-tech] gumstix

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 10:25:16PM -0700, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Bill Broadley wrote:
>
> > Anyone find the mentioned $109 gumstix (mentioned at the talk and on
> > their website).  I found it mentioned at http://gumstix.com/products.html
>
> http://gumstix.com/spexboards.html
>
> > Alas, when I click on buy now there is nothing under $139.
>
> You musta been looking at the packaged versions.

Well, I also got a note back from Gordon just now that says:

  Re: the $109 product, we are current;y out of stock on the 200MHz noBT board,
  but we'll have some early next week.

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                            New Breed Software
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       Tux Paint 0.9.14 -- Coming soon!