2004 Oct 06 22:25

[vox-tech] gumstix

Hey, what did people think of the gumstix talk?

Anyone planning a gumstix related project?

Anyone find the mentioned $109 gumstix (mentioned at the talk and on
their website).  I found it mentioned at http://gumstix.com/products.html

Alas, when I click on buy now there is nothing under $139.

I'm pondering an attic fan controled by a gumstix with 3 ibutton
temperature sensors (attic, outside, and inside).  Of course I'd need
a relay and a circuit to control the relay from 2 of the GPIO pins.

--
Bill Broadley
Computational Science and Engineering