2004 Oct 04 09:45

[vox-tech] Multiple Mice in X

Ok Ive got a laptop with bad mice and I need to be
able to swap out to an external usb mouse. X doesent
want to see it without me booting with it in and then
the internal mouse go haywire(They still work on
occasion but they are dyeing.) how can I turn off one
mouse and turn on another in X. Ive been looking but I
cant seem to find it and xsetmouse doesent seem to
have any function other then listing my config file.

=====
Hans W. Uhlig
OE Technician
Staples Inc.