2004 Sep 30 10:11

Re: [vox-tech] Installing a desktop upon my laptop

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 02:42:50AM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> KDE, bless its cold-hearted soul, picked a set of apps and stuck with
> 'em.

They just get cease and desists (or something) and need to rename themselves.
Heard of 'Krita?'  Yeah, me neither.  Oh!  It's just 'Krayon's new name!

(And actually, it's looking pretty neat, for very basic photo manip.)

<snip>
> > I shudder to think what might happen, for example to Gnumeric,
> > otherwise.
>
>     <OK>   <Cancel>

I've played a little with OS X, and I think that's where this disease came
from.