2004 Sep 30 08:19

Re: [vox-tech] openoffice stopped printing

Re: [vox-tech] openoffice stopped printing

--On Thursday, September 30, 2004 10:23:31 AM -0400 Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org> wrote:

Hi all,

Openoffice no longer prints anything, and I'm at a complete loss on how
to diagnose the problem.
OO comes with a utility called "spadmin" which is used to set up the printers that OO will offer to you. If you run that, you can see and edit the command that OO runs to print. The default is probably "lpr" with no arguments.

--
Ken Herron