2004 Sep 29 20:07

Re: [vox-tech] mencoder - slower and scaled?

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 10:47:58AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> frame rate of an mpeg movie.  I looked into it awhile back and found I
> have more control if I converted to an avi file instead.  Here is the

Oddly enough my experience has been the opposite.

So, caveat emptor [1] everyone.

[1] Uh... hmm.  It's all open source stuff, so we didn't buy nuthin.
Nothing therefore to 'beware' of.  (I'm thinking a big hairy ogre "grab
your pitchforks" kind of beware here.) [2]

[2] bummer.  We don't even "get what we paid for".  Arrrrrrgggghhhhhh!

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.deppner.us/