2004 Sep 27 23:11

Re: [vox-tech] VPN question

Further to my earlier post, I almost forgot about the stuff on my own
knowledgebase:

"VPNs by N. Treadway" and "VPNs" on http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Security/ .

--
Cheers,                 "Heedless of grammar, they all cried 'It's him!'"
Rick Moen                       -- R.H. Barham, _Misadventure at Margate_