2004 Sep 26 19:12

Re: [vox-tech] Getting next-closest hostname for an IP address

Re: [vox-tech] Getting next-closest hostname for an IP address

With shell scripting, it should be possible:
$ export BEFORE=`traceroute passwall.com 2>&1 | tail --lines=2 | head
--lines=1 | cut -d' ' -f2-3 | tr -d ' '`
$ echo $BEFORE

You could combine the cut/tr into a single sed for great justice.