2004 Sep 25 12:16

Re: [vox-tech] Installing a desktop upon my laptop

Re: [vox-tech] Installing a desktop upon my laptop

Quoting Jonathan Stickel (jjstickel@sbcglobal.net):

> Other than an unusual bug when trying to dual boot winXP, I've been
> impressed with Fedora Core 2.  Use apt-rpm type tools to maintain it,
> and you should be happy.

In particular, yum works really well on it.

--
Cheers,              "By reading this sentence, you agree to be bound by the
Rick Moen             terms of the Internet Protocol, version 4, or, at your