2004 Sep 24 10:31

[vox-tech] Spammers using my server

William and I were thinking of setting up our own mailserver as well ... this is frightening, considering that we're STILL smarting from a root-level hack ... recovering from that meant wiping the server drive to Pentagon-level standards and then we went from RH9 to Fedora Core 2 and have spent three months tweaking IPtables and have become fanatics at grabbing updates ...

It would be HUGELY helpful to know what Red Hat has to say. Are you running Apache 2.0 or older? Red Hat or Fedora?