2004 Sep 20 20:51

Re: [vox-tech] Debian Sarge, Video and Monitor Configuration

Re: [vox-tech] Debian Sarge, Video and Monitor Configuration

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 10:08:28AM -0500, Jay Strauss wrote:

Where do I change that value to 85?  Its not in my /etc/X11/XF86Config-4
file, and I can't think of anywhere else to look.

You can also run 'dpkg-reconfigure xserver'  (or, err, something similar)
to go through the same setup wizard as you did during the initial install.
dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86

...to be precise. :-)

(It should have all of your current settings auto-selected, so you'll be
able to whiz through it pretty quick.)

Good luck!

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net