2004 Sep 20 09:53

[vox-tech] Debian Sarge, Video and Monitor Configuration

[vox-tech] Debian Sarge, Video and Monitor Configuration

Hi,

I just installed Sarge on an IBM A20 Thinkpad (2652 3CU).  During the
install,
during the X configuration, it asked (using the medium selection), what my
monitor was capable of:
    1600x1200 @ 60Hz
    1600x1200 @ 70ish Hz
    1600x1200 @ 85Hz

I picked @60 Hz, I now realize my ATI mobility rage card operates at 85Hz

Where do I change that value to 85?  Its not in my /etc/X11/XF86Config-4
file,
and I can't think of anywhere else to look.

Also, can someone suggest where I can find the exact Vertical and Horizontal
rates for my monitor?  I've been googling and searching around IBM's
website, but can't find it

Thanks
Jay