2004 Sep 19 19:37

Re: [vox-tech] Greylisting and LUGOD

Quoting Rod Roark (rod@sunsetsystems.com):

> Currently I'm experimenting with a 15-second period for
> greylisting.  So far it appears that most MTA clients are
> set to retry after either 1 minute or 1 hour.  The really
> busy ones are quite unpredictable; worst case I've seen is
> about 3 hours.

I share your interest in this topic, and recommend to you author Tor
Slettnes's draft LDP document on the subject:
http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/

--
Cheers,             "That scruffy beard... those suspenders... that smug ex-
Rick Moen           pression.... You're one of those condescending Unix users!"