2004 Sep 11 14:28

[vox-tech] Enabling XTest extensions on debian

[vox-tech] Enabling XTest extensions on debian

Hi,

I've been googling for awhile now with no help.

I'm trying to install X11::GUITest (a perl module) which requires
enabling XTest extensions.  I've done a:

apt-get install xlibs-dev
apt-get install xspecs

but when I try to install the perl module I still get:

PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/test....X11::GUITest - XServer localhost:10.0 doesn't support the XTest
extensions!
INIT failed--call queue aborted.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks