2004 Sep 10 10:35

[vox-tech] VPN daemon recommendations

I'm interested in setting up a VPN server and I'm looking for recommendations for which daemon to use. The two potential host machines are on static IPs and running Debian (woody) and OpenBSD. I'm considering KAME snap and OpenS/WAN, though I'd be open to considering other options. I need to be able to connect from clients on Debian and OS X using nonproprietary clients...

Anyone have recommendations for which daemon to use? Links to peep before I dive into this?

thx
--
David Siedband
generation-xml.com