2004 Sep 02 17:09

Re: [vox-tech] Re: vox-tech Digest, Vol 4, Issue 1

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 02:57:26PM -0700, Matthew Lange wrote:

> The only thing that I can see as being our saving grace...especially in
> California, is our ability to innovate.  It seems that we can do this faster

This reminds me somehow about a Maslow guy? And some pyramids?

When all your other worries are taken care of, you can concentrate on
other things. America has definitely taken care of most of our physical
needs.  :) California, especially. Nothing like 20 degree lows in
winter.

So, without any experience, I would agree with you by theoretical
argument. :)

-Bryan