2004 Aug 25 10:57

Re: [vox-tech] debian woody to sarge upgrade = dead xserver

Re: [vox-tech] debian woody to sarge upgrade = dead xserver

På onsdag, 25 augusti 2004, skrev Ashleigh Smythe:
[...]
> As for turning off devfs support I'm sorry to say that I don't know
> how to do that - I'll google around about it next.

The easiest way is to add 'devfs=nomount' to the kernel command line. How to
do that, however, is specific to your bootloader. If you use lilo, the
devfs=nomount parameter becomes part of the append line in /etc/lilo.conf.
Don't forget to run /sbin/lilo after editing that file.

--
Henry House