2004 Aug 24 20:39

[vox-tech] dimension 8100 jumper reset

I have a dell dimension 8100 that I just migrated a bunch of components into, audio and video cards, DVD drive and CD-RW drive. I also temporarily took the RAM out and gave the whole thing a good cleaning with compressed air. When I put it back together it purrs to life, but there's no video signal. I know the card is good and that I didn't bang anything around when I was working on it. I think I need to reset a jumper setting somewhere, possibly to flash the nvram. Does anyone have experience with this mobo, or know of a good online reference for jumper settings?

thx
--
David