2004 Aug 18 12:42

Re: [vox-tech] Linux skills supposedly a hot commodity

Re: [vox-tech] Linux skills supposedly a hot commodity

Thanks Doug.  We should all be painfully aware of "ad.doubleclick.net"
links by now.  I actually have that host mapped to 127.0.0.1 so that
NONE of those type of links work.

Mark

http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/N2537.internet.com/B1417960;sz=160x600;o