2004 Aug 13 17:52

Re: [vox-tech] Firefox Returns To Top, Ebay

<http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=2o4ec6F6j
> 4mgU1%40uni-berlin.de>.

I'm real glad you found this thread.  Now we have two
  - wait for a newer FF.
  - better use of tabs.

Ken thanks for your replies.  And thanks also to Bill,
Rod, Mitch, and Rob for your messages.

Jim