2004 Aug 13 10:01

Re: [vox-tech] DVD authoring under Linux

Re: [vox-tech] DVD authoring under Linux

On Friday 13 August 2004 06:18 am, p-at-dirac.org (Peter Jay Salzman) |lugod|
wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I was wondering if there was anybody in LUGOD who also plays around with
> DVD authoring.  Not just burning --- I'm talking about real DVD
> authoring.

I've done a little... Mostly Authoring DVDs from videos ripped from my TiVo.

Also, I think Doug gave a talk that covered DVD authoring breifly.

Also available at http://www.XXXXXXX/~ryan/ryan_at_mother_dot_com.asc