January 6: Social gathering
2004 Aug 11 12:48

Re: [vox-tech] Linux Antivirus

Quoting Karalius, Joseph (Joseph.Karalius@seminis.com):

> Right now just for system scanning.  I don't do any mail serving from these
> machines and we have client-side protection on all the Windows machines in
> the LAN.  These are basically web/database/application servers with no users
> except for the sysadmin (me).

My view (yours for a small fee and disclaimer of reverse-engineering
rights):

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/index.php?page=virus
...and my two posts within this thread:
http://lwn.net/Articles/95467/

--
Cheers,                     "All power is delightful, but absolute power
Rick Moen                    is absolutely delightful."  - Kenneth Tynan