2004 Aug 11 12:08

[vox-tech] Re: Linux Antivirus

I use Panda Antivirus... You can download the free version off of the Panda Site at:
http://www.pandasoftware.com/download/linux/linux.asp

It's worked very well for me. Plus, It comes also as a .RPM for those Redhat/Fedora Users

YourTechWorx
William Perdue
E-mail: william@williamperdue.com
Web site: www.yourtechworx.com